Regardless of the company’s size, be it a large company or an SME, it is possible (and necessary) to make good corporate and explanatory videos because it helps to grow business and is not too complex.
Now, if it is about startups and entrepreneurs, it is necessary to make the financial effort to make a good video, ensuring that they are the most interested in explaining the benefits of their innovative products and services. That’s where a graphic design agency in the USA plays its part, i.e., Visual Design Inc. – a renowned graphic design company.
As long as certain technical guidelines are considered, we can achieve a result to carry out an effective video marketing campaign.
Some essential techniques to consider
- First of all, and this is very important, the video must not be very long. Unfortunately, many companies make a prevalent mistake in creating corporate explanatory videos too lengthy; it bores the users. The good corporate videos must never last more than three or four minutes, in exceptional cases and where absolutely necessary, can be up to five minutes.
- Second, it is essential not to use technical language or jargon. Otherwise, the viewer will find it extremely boring; ultimately, the user will leave your website or your profiles on the networks immediately and look for other options.
- The language must be commercial and didactic so that it is simple and enjoyable to follow until it is finished. Thus, it will be shared that it is ultimately intended to be a kind of germ that spreads exponentially and rapidly.
The great importance of making a good script in advance
The expert graphic designers in Los Angeles should never improvise. It is necessary to think very well before what we want to say and in what order. We must write as ideas arise and rehearse them over and over again. This is exactly what a professional graphic design agency does.
In addition to the above, it is necessary to calculate the time that we are going to take because the conventional thing is that everything seems important to us and the video will be excessively long. Graphic design services from a reputed company should always stay careful while writing the script and creating an explanatory video.
If we eliminate what is superfluous, we will obtain a well-synthesized result to achieve a condensed and effective result. For the specific characteristics of the script, we have to carry out the following phases.
- First of all, you need to raise a problem. If the audience is reflected in the problem, that empathy would determine and facilitate them. This part is important when it comes to good corporate videos.
- It is possible to start with a short story in which the character has the same problem as the audience, in such a way that the audience experiences the same emotions as the main character and, therefore, you will want to know what the solution is.
- Regarding the solution, we have to propose the product/service that we want to promote. It would also be convenient to give a brief explanation of how the idea of solving the specific problem arose.
- Now, what has to do with the operation, we still have the video’s fundamental part. An adequate, short, and clear explanation of the product/service is important. It is also better to explain the advantages of the solutions proposed by the competition.
- In good corporate videos, it’s crucial that we get ahead of our competitors. That is the ultimate goal so that we can position the product or service on the market as quickly as possible.
- Finally, it is necessary to capture a conclusion that is short, forceful, and penetrating in the emotions of the audience.
Other key aspects of good corporate videos
- To make the video easy to understand and also short, we must omit long sentences and replace them with concise and clear expressions. We emphasize the script importance because we must know our intention to explain and the best way for audience retention to be high.
- Another quite relevant factor is that we must address the correct audience. Thus, if we use terminology that is unknown to our target, there will be almost no communication and we will be doing little to make good corporate videos.
- On the other hand, we must keep the video humorous and interested to attract the audience in the same conceptual sense.
- Another important strategy is to encourage the audience to interact with us, about the qualities and conditions of the product or service.
- In what has to do with lighting and voice modulation, let’s say they are other fundamental elements to make good corporate videos.
Advantages of the explanatory video or animated video
- The advantages of explanatory video are surely the best way to efficiently transmit our business idea. It is proven that video is one of the most demanded content today since it’s an entertaining, illustrative, and direct medium to get your message to the target audience.
- 2D and 3D video Animation made by professional graphic designers in Los Angeles allows us to explain our product/service in a few minutes. Besides, we don’t need to hire actors, cameras, makeup, lights, etc.
- All the sequences come from the already created script bridge between the animation studio and the client to tell the story briefly.
- An explanatory video is the best door to an introduction, presentation, and demonstration of what we are offering. Also, it’s CTA (Call to Action) should direct to what the client wants, rather than explaining more information about what we are offering. To achieve this goal, we must look for interaction in the form of a form, purchase, call, download, subscription, etc.
Video improves the time spent on a webpage
- 88% of visitors spend more time on the webpage that has a video
- 68% of users may share your videos on social media and their own blogs.
- The audiovisual audience in 2020 is more than 2 billion.
Why make an animated or explanatory video?
It is crucial to get professional graphic design services from only the best graphic design agency since they know the following reasons for creating explanatory or animated videos:
1.- Explanatory or animated video is quite inexpensive than an advertising shooting spot and it also reaches the target audience more efficiently and attractively.
2.- Users and visitors can easily share animated/explanatory videos on their blogs, websites, and social media networks.
3.- It is easy to modify and make changes to such explanatory video faster and without investing a lot.
4.- 72% of users prefer to retrieve information from a video than written text.
5.- It improves the webpage SEO since search engines rank the web pages with an embedded video rapidly.
6.- It is better to simplify the introduction of services/products since the internet user has a limited span of attention.